It is that time of year again!! Mandatory Fundraising Tickets are being distributed over the next week.
Here is what you need to know.
- You paid for these tickets when you registered. You have the option to sell them and recoup some of your registration fee, or write your own name on them in hopes of winning. The money is yours to keep.
- When you receive your book of tickets, you MUST sign the front page and return that to your coach. This is proof that you received your book
- .All ticket stubs are to be placed in the big red box outside of the Red Circle Office at the back of Pad B at Stronach Arena. The cut off date is the MORNING of December 15th.
- You will be disqualified from the draw for any of the
following reasons : A) The ticket stub is incomplete.
Please ensure all of the necessary information is filled in. B) You submit the wrong portion of the ticket. Far too often we see the long portion of the ticket submitted into the box (the one containing details of the draw) instead of the actual stub with your pertinent contact information and ticket #. If you submit the wrong portion of the ticket you will not be eligible to win.
- Draw date will be Saturday December 15th, live at
Stronach. You do not have to be present to win. We always post our winners outside of the Red Circle office and we will contact those winners
- All tickets have to be submitted no later than Saturday
December 15th in order to be eligible for the draw. No exceptions.
Good luck everyone!!! We will see you all at the rink.