We're excited to announce that our season is scheduled to start Saturday October 2, 2021. Below you will find the details relating to the assigned days for each division to help you plan for other activities. Unfortunately, due to limited registration, our Midget division will be combined with either Bantam or Juvenile this season. We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the rink and in that spirit you will find below the City of London rules for entering the facility. We are still however waiting on guidance relating to vaccine requirements from the City as to how the new Provincial Regulations will impact our players, parents, coaches, & officials. We will share this information as soon as it becomes available.
- Masks are required at all times within the arena and in the dressing room. Prior to going on the ice the participants may remove their mask. Coaches who are actively participating on the ice can remove their mask but coaches on the bench must wear a mask.
- Active screening of everyone who enters the arena remains in place. Associations will be responsible for screening participants, coaches and officials as they did last year. An association rep will be responsible for signing in all the participants and coaches per session holding that screening information for 30 days if needed by the MLHU.
- 2 parent/guardians will be permitted to enter to spectate. Masks are to be worn at all times. Viewing areas will be opened to allow more to watch while maintaining appropriate distancing. Lobbies and dressing corridors will remain off limits to spectators. All parents/guardians who enter will need to complete the appropriate screening document. The City of London arenas will require the attached screening document to be completed.
- Entry into the arenas will be permitted 15 minutes prior to the start of your ice time and you are to leave the arena 15 minutes after.
- Specific entrance and exits have been designated for each arena.
- Showers are not available.
- Except for player water bottles, please do not bring any outside food or beverages.
Mite - Saturday/Sunday - Season start October 23, 2021 (Mites Only)
Tyke - Saturday/Sunday
Novice - Monday/Sunday
Atom - Tuesday/Saturday
Pewee - Tuesday/Saturday
Bantam - Wednesday/Saturday
Juvenile - Thursday/Sunday
To ensure we have teams evenly divided we will be holding evaluations this year. The evaluation schedules will be coming out soon.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun hockey season and cant wait to see everyone at the rink in October!!